Friday, October 27, 2017

3-D Thursday With a Beautiful Christmas Ornament

Hey everyone, I have to apologize for my late posting of this week's project.  Yes it's Friday.  The days just keeps going by faster and faster and I can't seem to keep caught up.  This weeks project is brought to you by the very talented Debbie Henderson.  Debbie has created a bright and cheery Christmas Ornament.  Check it out!
What a pretty ornament this would be on your tree.  Or add it to the top of a special gift to make it even more special.
Debbie made good use of our new Foil Snowflakes by adding it to the center of her ornament.  It really makes the saying "Pop"!  The saying is from the "Watercolor Christmas" stamp set found in the Holiday Mini also.
The streamers of the ornament are made up of Christmas DSP from Stampin' Up!s Idea Book and is called "Be Merry".  I love the use of the "Silver Glimmer Paper" as accent streamers.  Such a pretty and fun project.  If you would like to create one of your own simply download the FREE printable Project Sheet found below and make it!  By the way did you know that Stampin' Up! has a sale on Designer Series Paper this month?  Buy 3 get 1 Free on select DSP.  
You can order yours today by going to my online store.  Thanks for stopping by and have a good day!







1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, I am having a problem with your site. My first attempt to leave a comment had no response. So I pressed the button a couple more times. I tried to download the printable instructions repeatedly & got the response access denied. I saved the pictures to my pinterest account but would really appreciate a copy of the download. I make craft kits for a nearby Nursing home & this one is great for them. Thanks.